Submitted papers should not be more than 6,000 words including abstract, keywords and references (the Harvard referencing rules need to be followed). Papers should be submitted in English as doc or pdf file attachments.
Format your paper according to the following template EBEEC Conference Template.
- The selection panel of the conference committee will consider all papers received by the submission deadline to ensure that the proposed paper is relevant to the Conference.
- Paper selection notifications will then be sent out to relevant authors.
- Papers that are accepted will be published in the conference proceedings providing at least one author registers and presents the work at the Conference
Guidelines for Publications
Selected papers presented at the conference will be considered for publication in special issues of the:
- Springer Edition-Contribution to Economics (guidelines: instruct-authors-e.pdf, readme-T1-book.pdf)
- KnowledgeE (guidelines)
- e-book of Proceedings (guidelines)
The following pages on springer.com might be helpful, especially for young authors: https://www.springer.com/de/authors-editors/book-authors-editors/resources-guidelines/rights-permissions-licensing/manuscript-preparation/5636, https://www.springer.com/de/authors-editors/book-authors-editors/resources-guidelines/copyright-piracy and https://www.springer.com/de/authors-editors/book-authors-editors/resources-guidelines/rights-permissions-licensing.
Full Paper Submission
Submissions will be received electronically via Easychair.
Please do not send us your full-paper by email.
Submitted papers should be uploaded through the Easychair conference management system.
To submit your paper, please follow the instructions below.
1. Log in to EasyChair using the following link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=c2021
2. Upon a successful login, you will see the Main Interface. Click on 'My Submissions'.
3. Click on ‘Submit a new version’ at the right side.
4. Select the file to upload and make sure that it is in only Microsoft Word format (.doc) according to the guidelines at: Author Guidelines - Paper Submission
5. Finally, press the 'Submit a New Version’ button to complete the submission. You will receive a confirmation e-mail that your submission was successful.
6. Please do not send us your full-paper submissions by email.