12th International Conference
Economies of the Balkan and Eastern European Countries
May 29-31, 2020
International Hellenic University, Department of Finance and Accounting
University of Rijeka, Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality Management
Conference Venue: Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality Management, University of Rijeka, Croatia, Primorska 42, p.p. 97, 51410 Opatija
We hope that you are well and follow the instructions given by The World Health Organization (WHO) and your governments to stay safe at home.
Our decision is to organize the conference online in May 29-30, using the Zoom platform. Instructions will be sent to you in May.
We've sent you more details at your email accounts. The conference publication opportunities are the same.
With the hope that the pandemic will be over by the end of May, wish you all health!
Anastasios Karasavvoglou and Goran Karanovic
Presidents of EBEEC
The World Health Organization (WHO) characterized the COVID19 as a pandemic.
Therefore, we must cancel the conference in Opatija, Croatia in the format as we know it until now. We’ll not meet there, but we are looking into the option of organizing the conference online at the same dates.
Therefore, a second announcement will follow, in order to inform you if the conference will be held online (only for this year).
We apologize for any inconvenience, but this pandemic is above us.
Call for Papers
Selected papers presented at the conference will be considered for publication in special issues of the:
- Springer: Two special sessions in “New Trends and Issues in Banking and Finance” and in “Contemporary Issues in Tourism”. The presented papers will be published in two volumes by Springer in the series Contributions to Economics (automatically indexed in Scopus).
- Springer: Proceedings published by Springer in the series Business and Economics (submitted for evaluation to be indexed in Scopus)
- Knowledge E (We publish selected presented papers as proceedings which are automatically indexed in Google Scholar and selected titles are submitted for evaluation by international indexing and discovery services including Scopus and Web of Science as well as others. All our previous publications in KnowledgeE are indexed in Web of Science)
- Romanian Journal of Economic Forecasting (Social Science Core Collection – Clarivate Analytics)
- Studies in Business and Economics (SCOPUS and other databases)
- Eastern Journal of European Studies (Emerging Sources Citation Index – Clarivate Analytics and Scopus)
- Financial Studies
- European Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies
- Romanian Economic Journal
- Management - Journal of Contemporary Management Issues
- International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA)
- Research in Economics and Business: Central and Eastern Europe (REBCEE)
- European Journal of Business and Economics
- Journal of Applied Research Review
- Montenegrin Journal of Economics
- Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences
- Scientific Annals of Economics and Business - now being indexed in Web of Science - Emerging Sources Citation Index, beside Scopus
- Journal of Business Paradigms
- Journal of Management and Financial Sciences
Abstract submission: February 10 February 24, 2020
Notification of decision: March 1, 2020
Full paper submission: April 1, 2020
Conference Dates: May 29-31, 2020
The conference topic list includes:
- Economic and Public Policy
- Public Sector Economics and Public Finance
- Monetary Economics and Banking
- International Economics
- International Business
- International Relations
- International and European Political Economy
- Globalisation: Critical Views
- Regional Integration with special reference to the EU
- Comparative Economics
- Economic Growth, Development and Sustainability
- Labour Markets and Immigration
- Financial and Capital Markets
- Multinational Enterprises and Foreign Direct Investments
- Knowledge Economics, Management and Innovation
- Health Economics, Education Economics
- Poverty, Income Distribution and Social Inequalities
- Management and Marketing
- Management Accounting and Financial Management
- Corporate Governance and Corporate Performance
- Finance and Investments
- Tourism Economics
- Hospitality industry
- Accounting, Auditing, Taxation
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Business Information Systems and Entrepreneurship
- European Crisis and the Balkans
- Technological development in the 21st Century
- Energy Economics
- Artificial Intelligence Opportunities for Development
- Sectoral Development